Apparently, this is the time of year when all the cosmetic stores in Korea are doing a special sale. Actually, I didn’t even know they were doing a special sale until Eddy and I wandered into Skinfood. Then I wandered into Nature Republic and saw that they, too, were doing a special sale. We’re talking 30-50% sales that tempted me to stock up on my favourite products and to try out two new ones. Let’s just say my bank account is not pleased with me, but I told it to shut up since I won’t need to buy much in the near future, so it all works out.
When I went to Skinfood, I’d only intended on buying some cotton pads. Instead, I walked out of the store with the following:
* Black Sugar Perfect First Serum 2X Essential ~ 24,000 won marked down to 16,800 won
* Tea Tree Spot Oil ~ 12,000 won marked down to 8,400 won
* Lettuce Cucumber Water Mist ~ 7,700 won marked down to 5,390 won
* Mild Silky Cotton ~ 2,500 won
I bought the serum because I really like the product and I wanted to stock up on an extra bottle. I bought two of the tea tree oil because that’s what I use on my pimples. As for the mist . . . I gave that to Eddy because I sprayed it on my face, and I started to itch like crazy later. Strange, since when I sprayed it on my hand, I didn’t have any itchy attacks!
As for Nature Republic, I had intended on buying some more of their cream moisturisers, but I’d also been eyeing their eye cream and their sleeping pack. Well, er, once again, the sale enticed me and I bought . . .
* Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream ~ 25,000 won marked down to 12,500 won
* Super Aqua Max Deep Moisture Sleeping Pack ~ 10,900 won marked down to 7,630 won
* The First Eye Cream ~ 24,000 won marked down to 16,800 won
I bought two of each above. Korean cosmetic stores have this awful habit of discontinuing products, hence why I bought two of everything. In fact, The First Eye Cream isn’t even listed on the Korean Nature Republic site, so I’m wondering if that’s going to be discontinued soon. At the least I am set with serum, eye cream, moisturiser, and sleeping pack. I hope I won’t need to buy skincare products for a long while!