The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
The way it works is to answer 11 questions from the one who nominated you, and then you nominate few bloggers and give them 11 questions. Chynna’s questions are:
1. What is your song of the week?
“Moonlight Densetsu” from Sailor Moon because I’ve been watching that anime XD
2. If you had buried treasure, where would you hide it?
In the the most unlikeliest place ever . . . like, I dunno, a bathroom?
3. What film could you watch over and over again?
October Sky and The Secret Garden are the two that come into my mind.
4. Do you have any strange habits?
I wear socks to bed, even in the summer. XD
5. Have you ever visited a fortune teller?
No, unless you count me tagging along when my friend visited one! Also, I did have a several people read my palm, and I learned one of my lines were unusual, haha!
6. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Nope. Pink is not my favourite colour at all.
7. Do you have any pets?
No, but I do have a cousin that’s a dog :D She’s my aunt and uncle’s new baby! ^^
8. What is your favourite pizza topping? Describe your perfect pizza.
I love olives and mushroom. I’d also like it with spinach and pesto :D I also don’t mind cheese-free pizza since I’m slightly lactose-intolerant.
9. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, I can. Unfortunately, I cannot put into words how they are different!
10. What is the one thing you will never do again?
I will never steal. I did that as a child in my classroom, and my mum came down on me HARD.
11. What’s your dream vacation?
TOKYO. Seriously, TOKYO. In fact, I could spend weeks in Otome Road alone!
With those answered, I now nominate:
The 11 Questions are:
1. Where is your happy place?
2. If you could be in a fictional setting/world (ie: Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, etcetera) what would it be and why?
3. What is your all-time favourite film?
4. Where on earth is Carmen Sandiego?
5. Do you know Pig Latin?
6. What book(s) did you enjoy as a child?
7. What are your vices?
8. Coffee or tea?
9. Who is your favourite philosopher or inspirational figure and why?
10. If you were given the opportunity to go to another galaxy, would you?
11. What is your favourite classical piece?