Because I’ve seen multiple bloggers do a post on their bag and its contents, and because I got a new bag that’s picture worthy, I decided to join the bandwagon and do the meme, too :)
I got the new messenger bag from Monet Handbags. I chose the Bar Harbor Messenger Bag with the Bonjour Paris print. Here’s an up close photo of the bag:
I really like the print, and the bag is very well made. I only wish there was a front pocket for me to put all my small stuff . . . but I can get a friend to help add that in the future. Moving on, here are the contents of my bag.
1. This is my planner. It’s a monthly planner that runs from July 2014 to July 2017. This is the only planner I will use since the blocks are big enough for me to write in, and it’s super convenient to use!
2. Nancy and my friend Michelle introduced me to Ardium, a Korean company that makes stationeries and other products. I went to their store today to buy this pouch. I dub this my “pad pouch”. I had a pouch before, but I am not sure where it went — therefore, I decided to get a new one.
3. This is my notebook I carry to jot down ideas and other stuff that comes into my mind. It’s a Korean notebook brand called Oxford, and I bought it at Alpha in Namdaemun.
4. My pencil case from my uni days that has everything from mechanical pencil to lead refill to pens to white out to glue and scissors.
5. This is Hikaru — my first generation Kindle Paperwhite. This is my steadfast companion when I chill out at coffee shops. I have on there all sorts of books and fanfics. Portable fanfic reading device FTW!
6. This is a Moleskine letterbook. My friend Michelle and I exchange them. We started off writing individual letters to each other, but then she started a letterbook where we write multiple letters in one notebook and send it when filled up. She and I did exchanged several of them. This is another thing I do when I’m at a coffee shop or when I have time to kill.
7. My favourite mints! I love Icebreaker Sours.
8. My eelskin wallet that’s falling apart on the outside. It got wet one day, and the skin started to peel off. I need to replace that wallet one of these days . . .
9. This is my nail kit consisting of a nail clipper, nail file, and cuticle clipper.
10. Lastly, this is my trusty umbrella. There have been many times when I got caught in an unexpected downpour in Seoul. This comes in handy then.
That’s my bag, mates. Sometimes my cellphone goes in there, sometimes not. I have other things I carry in my pockets, like my keys. There are also times when I carry my handheld gaming devices, but that rarely happens since I prefer to game in the comfort of my bed. When I go to work, I also carry an extra bag that has my shoes, but I didn’t photograph it. I feel like I carry a lot of stuff . . . granted, they are necessary stuff. Honestly, if I could, I’d rather stuff everything from my bag into my pockets, but that’s not going to happen unless I gain magical powers and shrink them all. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my bag post! XD;