After trying out the tea cookies, I decided to try and bake chocolate chip cookies with almond flour. I really ended up liking this recipe better than the tea cookies! These just taste like the original chocolate chip cookies, albeit with a slightly different texture. It’s so good! This recipe is definitely a keeper!
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the flour, salt, baking soda together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and the sugar.
4. Add the eggs one at a time to the butter/sugar mixture and add the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix well.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Drop by spoonful on the baking sheet.
8. Bake for about 13-15 minutes until the edges turn brown.