This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
I just came back from completing my Christmas shopping for this year. It’s amazing how $300+ can disappear in two hours! Some of today’s purchase are for me, though XD So, uh, yeah. The biggest chunk of money was spent on two pairs of shoes. Now I’m set in the sneakers department! I don’t have to buy new ones for at least a year. :) Along with those, here are the other stuff I bought.
- Sneakers #1
- Sneakers #2
- 2 Bath and Body Works vanilla-scented anti-bacterial hand soap for my home and workplace.
- A facial wash for me.
- 2 Revlon nail polish, 2 L’Oréal nail polish, 2 facial/neck cream thing for Mummy and my auntie.
- 3 bags of peppermint candies for my grandma.
- Estee Lauder “Beautiful” perfume for Mummy.
- This Sally Hansen hand lotion thing for my auntie.
- Big Candle and this Elvis Presley jukebox decoration for Coach.
- World of Warcraft play-time card for friend.
- DVD set for Dode.
- This crystal Santa bear for Mrs. Lee (which I bought in Osan.).
- Two The Body Shop gift sets for my best friend’s Mum and Aunt.
No more shopping. My sanity and my credit card cannot handle any more of it!