This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
Thus comes the end of my staycation :( One more day and it’s back to work. *le sighs* Next time I’ll request two weeks off! Or something like that. The latter half of my staycation proved to be just as busy as first half where I ran around here and there and ate yummy food. Here’s the last part of the adventure.
October 18 — Sunday
* Stayed home for the most part and bummed around.
* Went out briefly to meet my co-worker for dinner. We went to Navy Club, and I tried their version of pho, half a cheeseburger with onion rings, and half a brownie bottom pie. All that was about $20. Here, drool over the richness of the brownie bottom pie.
* Came back home and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. All that sugar and chocolate from the pie must have influenced me into watching this.
October 19 — Monday
* Nearly was blown away to Oz with all that wind around me. I wonder if there was a typhoon nearby.
* Went to the Immigration Office in Jongno. Pulled out a number that read 1216, and it was on 1070ish. Nearly had a heart attack at the huge gap. Luckily, I only had to wait an hour.
* Came back to my neighbourhood and then went to the PX and bought stuff. I am in love with my sake/soju set. :)
* Decided to try Le Saigon for their lunchtime session and had pho for the third time in three days. Really delicious. Much better than Navy Club’s! That and spring rolls cost me 10,000 won ($8.50ish USD).
* Went back home to relax a bit.
* Decided to go to Itaewon. I bought my daddy a NY Yankees hat for 10,000 won ($8.75ish USD) and three pairs of fuzzy socks for Mum, which cost 5,000 won ($4.25ish USD).
* Went to Hell Beans where I typed up more to my fic and chatted with a couple people I know.
* Stopped by Manna Teriyaki and ordered take-out for dinner.
* Came home. WHOAH. LONG DAY.
October 20 — Tuesday
* Saw that the driving range was . . . damaged. We had some heavy duty wind blowing through Seoul the last few days, and the support system of the driving range collapsed, making it look like a tornado went through it.
* Picked up cake, flowers, paper plates, and forks at the commissary and dropped it off in the choir room.
* Visited my former APUSH and AP Gov’t teacher.
* Celebrated my former band teacher’s (late) birthday with her seminar class, something I’ve been doing since 2004 or 2005. I like traditions!
* Went to renew one of my many cards I need in my life. And no, it’s not a credit card.
* Went to Hell Beans to type some more to my fic and discovered Open Office Writer is a much, much better programme than Microsoft Works ever will be.
* Ate dinner at Noxa by having garlic bread and this grilled herb chicken sandwich thingie for 12,500 won ($12.00 USD). Yummy!
* Came home and decided to try the Amazon Trade-In programme by ransacking my DS game and DVD collections.
Are you guys tired of my pictures? XD Especially the food pictures? Hope not! Well, I have one day left on my break, and this time I will stay home and be a bum. I plan to sleep really late so I can wake up late tomorrow. Why? My apartment will not have power from 10am to 2pm. So I plan to wake up around 2pm XD. I love my logic at times.