This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
From October 15 to 21, I am on leave from work. I’m so happy my leave got approved. Originally, I had planned on going to Tokyo this week, but that didn’t work out, so I decided to just still take a shorter leave and enjoy some staycation time. I’m excited since I haven’t had such a long break like this since I think January. Time to start partying! I already have tentative plans jotted down in my planner. I hope to not just be a bum at home for the entire week. I want to go out and do stuff. Anyway, here’s a list of my plans so far.
October 15 — Thursday
* Go to Commissary to run some errands.
* Go to SAHS and talk to Jostens representative and stop by Coach’s room.
* Meet “Gina” at Huam-dong area at 2:00 pm and go to my neighbourhood for kebabs and coffee.
October 16 — Friday
* Go down to Osan Air Force Base to check out the BX, eat at Checkertales, and have fun with my friend “Alan”.
October 17 — Saturday
* Meet Gina and go visit one of the palaces — either Changdeokgung or Gyeongbokgung.
Believe it or not, I have never been to the two famous palaces of Seoul. At least I can say that I have been to Deoksugung.
October 18 — Sunday
* Meet a co-worker and go to Insa-dong.
If that doesn’t happen, then it’s going to be a day of relaxing for me.
October 19 — Monday
* Have to go to the Immigration Office to renew my visa. FUN, NOT.
* Since I’ll be in the area, I may as well check out the newly renovated Gwanghwamun Plaza.
October 20 — Tuesday
* Go to commissary and SAHS to do some errands.
* Anything goes here. Maybe I can get Gina to go somewhere with me that day.
October 21 — Wednesday
* Relax and try to get back into the mentality of returning to work. Ugh. T_T.
Dun, dun, dun! Those are my tentative plans. Better get my camera and the money ready for all this. Time to have some fun!
. . . But first, time to survive tomorrow. Another long day awaits me.