This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
Happy early Chuseok for the Koreans and the Mid-Autumn Festival for everyone else. It’s a three-day weekend for most people here and a not-so-three-day-weekend for me. Why my workplace has to open on a Saturday — over a holiday weekend — is beyond me.
This week’s been a very bizarre sort of week for me, and I decided to break it down by doing a bulleted list.
- I discovered the hospital near me is overwhelmingly huge.
- Spending time at the hospital for more than ten minutes is self-induced torture. Especially for six hours. On a holiday. Gah.
- I went and received a flu shot. Ow! My poor arm was sore for the next couple of days.
- After a month, PX finally has Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
- I learned that jujubes are a pain in the arse to sun dry.
- Quaker’s Simple Harvest Hot Cereal (vanilla, almond, and honey) is disgusting. I’ll take the sugar loaded instant oatmeal over that thing.
- Typhoons, tsunamis, floods, and earthquakes galore. Has 2012 come earlier than expected?
- At work, Rock Band was in the Wii, and the Wiimote was hooked up to a Guitar Hero guitar. My co-worker and I spent fifteen minutes wondering why it wouldn’t work. D’oh!
- The handles for the closet and this small cabinet both fell off from their respective doors when I tried to open them. In the same week. Is this a sign?
Thus ends my, er, eclectic week of adventures.