This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
I was evilly (just kidding :D) tagged by Ongaku to do this meme. I am supposed to list ten random facts about me that
nobody else knows the general public does not know. It is time for me to dig into my subconscious and find all the inner most glorified secrets about me. Whoo hoo! Time for a struggle to come up with stuff! Good thing I don’t have to find a hundred of these. ~_~;; Oh and here’s the other similar meme where I had to list 25 facts . . . must not repeat myself!
1. I can memorise piano pieces, but instead of remembering the notes, guess what I memorise instead? My hand movements. Therefore, if I screw up while playing, I get lost since my flow’s been interrupted!
2. I cannot stand eating the same thing for more than two days. That’s why leftovers are a bad thing with me. Actually, I hate leftovers period. Reheating the meal the next day never tastes the same when it’s freshly made.
3. When I get a new game, I like to read the manual. I am utterly disappointed when the manual is crap and void of information.
4. I recently discovered that my body naturally prefers to sleep around 2am and wake up by 11am with no problems compared to sleeping at 10pm and waking up by 6am. This doesn’t bode well when and if I ever get a real full-time job that operates from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6. I am going to be one cranky worker.
5. I think I have speech dyslexia. When I talk, I switch the letters around. An example is “roat bacing”. I meant to say “boat racing”, and it came out wrong. I do that quite often!
6. The only thing I liked about Geometry was SOHCAHTOA and the Pythagorean theorem. Otherwise, this subject made me want to throw my protractor at someone. In other words, I’ll take Algebra over “Gee I’m a tree”.
7. Actually, scratch the last sentence. I’ll take Algebra minus imaginary numbers. See, I never covered it in high school Algebra. College Algebra was where I learned about the bloody thing. My take on those imaginary numbers was this: If they are imaginary then why the hell do I have to calculate them?! For what purpose? Do I even use these on a daily basis?!
8. I respect other animals (well, minus mosquitoes and other bugs that are a pest) so much to the point that I could become vegetarian. Only problem is that I love spam, hot dogs, chicken, and ground beef a lot to give it up entirely. Spam and hot dogs with rice and kimchi is heaven. :D Chicken tenders are my second love, and ground beef is just . . . nom, nom, nom!
9. Of all the accents in the world, I can imitate the United States’ southern accent the best. I actually am proud and not so proud of that feat! I’d rather be able to successfully imitate any of the United Kingdom accents instead!
10. When I’m doing stuff on the computer, and if I remember to have music on, I usually just choose one song at a time and have that loop on forever. Sometimes, I just have the same song on loop for two hours before I remember I should change a song. Maintaining a playlist is a bit of a chore for me. Then again, with almost 9000 music files . . . yeah. Going through my collections to choose the songs I want to listen to at the moment is not fun.
There. Done. That took about forty minutes to do. :D