I keep getting tagged at Facebook to do that meme. And I figure since my blog entries are imported over there, I’ll just do it here. Oh and the first 16 items on this list, with some modification, are from another meme (same thing except it’s 16 instead of 25) from before. I only did it on Facebook — but didn’t do it here — so here you go. Yes, I’m proud to cheat at something like this. And honestly, I tag whoever wants to do it.
1. I love white chocolate out of all the chocolates out there!
2. I like to collect weird coins, other nation’s currency, and unique looking rocks.
3. When I live on my own, the first thing I am investing in is about twenty bookshelves with covers on them to store my books, mangas, dvds, cds, and video games. Come on. I need to showcase them. Aside from me playing them, what’s the point if I can’t display my collection?
4. I have a fondness for Hemingway’s writing style, especially in his novel The Sun Also Rises.
5. There are four literary works I cannot stand with an inch of my life. They are: Arthur Miller’s The Crucible, Mark Twain’s The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, John Knowles’ A Separate Peace, and William Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.
6. I actually do not find Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet and A Midsummer’s Night Dream to be very romantic. In fact, those two plays are the antithesis of romance.
7. I want to write a novel one day and be famous for it. That is if I ever write it.
8. If I could choose a specific place to live, it would be in Otome Road, Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Japan.
9. I want to visit all over Europe, especially Scotland. I’d be happy sitting in a pub just listening to their accents.
10. I want to learn how to play the cello and French horn.
11. I would die a happy woman if I can meet Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, and Denzel Washington in real life.
12. I have this strange fascination for gangsters/mafias/yakuzas. I don’t know why that’s the case.
13. I want to learn how to swing dance because swing music is made of many wins!
14. I want to live in a penthouse apartment.
15. I dream of owning an anime/manga/video game themed cafe one day. But first I need to find a partner who’s educated in the world of business. Otherwise, I’d go bankrupt in a single day.
16. I cannot keep my hands still, especially when I’m talking. It needs to do something.
17. This is the best insult ever from King Lear, which is one reason why I like that play. I want to memorise it and declare it to the people who annoys me:
[You are] [a] knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.
18. I suffer from pinkaphobia, hypernamia, and other weird degenerative diseases that scientists have yet to discover.
19. I’m really a boring person. I don’t do anything fun, really. My idea of fun is sitting in a coffee shop all day and talk until laryngitis kicks in. And that’s when I’m with a friend. At home, I do solitary stuff — mostly wasting time on the computer.
20. I want to study more literature-related subjects. Specifically works from the Lost Generation era, and romantic and modern poetry — never mind that I absolutely detest Eliot, Pound, and The Great Gatsby.
21. Here’s an example of my strange sense of humour: Mark Twain’s rewrite of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic”.
22. I recently discovered this and laughed my butt off. Genius, really!
23. A compendium/wiki of any sort is dangerous for me. I spend hours there and not realise time had passed by quickly like that. Couple of weeks ago, I spent five hours at Chrono Compendium instead of using that five hours to play Chrono Trigger!
25. Lastly, I like boxes. I like to stuff my junks in them.