This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
Now that I’m a lot calmer than I was yesterday (which was a mixture of heaven and hell), let’s see if I can type more than a series of conjugation. I’m just glad Christmas is over. The ambush of relatives yesterday, with a 14-month old baby, drove me nuts. I felt like I was back in my old job. *shudders* Anyway.
Here’s the good stuff I received for Christmas.
* $100 from Daddy
* 80,000 won from Mummy
* 100,000 won from Aunt
* Giant cookie and other stash
* Prom Queen and Memento DVDs
* Gift card and a bunch of cards from friends
* Four-day weekend from my workplace
Here’s the “bad stuff” I received for Christmas.
* A letter from my financial headquarters saying that I owe them $173.65 for THEIR MISTAKE of overpaying me on my first pay cheque for the new job. GRRRR.
* An iPod Touch from Daddy that refused to work with the iTunes on my computer. !@#$!@#$ That’s what I was bitching about yesterday. Let’s just say I threw the thing back in the box, threw it on my dad’s bed, and told him I don’t want it even if it does work later. Screw that. I’ll just take a netbook over that POS.