This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
I Can Regain My Sanity
For the next five glorious days, I will not think about work, not go near the workplace, and just have some time to relax, hang out with friends, and accomplish some agendas on my to-do list since April! X_X;;
Yes, I took some annual leave Thursday, Friday, and Monday to make it a lovely five-day weekend. HOMG. I needed this. I really needed this. Here’s what’s on my agenda for the next few days and for the rest of the month.
– Wake up at the ungodly hour of six in the morning.
– Go to SAHS to haunt the band room, play piano, and relive my volunteering/subbing days.
– Meet Elizabeth for lunch.
– Maybe go to Junggye-dong to meet Erin.
– Sleep in!
– Go to gym with Ubi the DS and play Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations for the third time.
– Meet Mike and swap letters for Final Fantasy III along with hanging out somewhere around Itaewon!
Saturday, Sunday, Monday
– Sleep for like twelve hours each day!
– Meet AJ.
– Work on couple website projects and other Internet agendas.
– Write fic.
– Watch more Rocky and Bullwinkle.
– Play Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, and The World Ends With You.
– Whatever else that I may find to do at the last minute. XD
– Wait for new credit card (hopefully it will come like it should instead of crapping out on me last month).
– Wait for new debit card and constantly worry if the old one will not work. X____X;;
– My huge list of Internet agendas that I do not get done this weekend.
– Continue with the fic writing.
– Work, work, and more work.
– Start and work on the October newsletter for work.
– Mummy’s birthday on the 24th — withdraw money for her X_X;;
– Keep a look out for three of my packages containing mangas.
– Get Hotel Dusk on September 11.
– And whatever else that may come up!
Google’s New Browser
I tried Chrome. Uhhhhh . . . I think I’ll stick with Firefox, even if FF’s been a pain lately, but I think it’s just my computer. Bah. I’ll kind of sit and wait on Chrome. I love my FF’s plugin and add-ons to give it up entirely, yet.