This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
– Have a long week at work and an equally long day of work on a Friday. Check.
– Go to a HOF you constantly frequent with a good friend. Check.
– Order some apple soju cocktail and start to get pissed buzzed. Check.
– Get your caller waiting to go off while talking on the cell phone. Check.
– Become annoyed at the annoying beeping noise of the said caller wait. Check.
– Receive a text message after the aggravating beeping sounds. Check.
– Read the text message and stare at it in a dumbfounded manner. Check.
– Continue to stare at it and then whisper, “Oh my, Gods.” Check.
– In a strangle voice say “It’s Mi Son — she’s in Korea.” Check. (Who, by the way, is my best friend currently living in Guam.)
– Ignore your friend’s confused “what” and call the number back. Check.
– After getting Mi Son on the phone, in a controlled (somewhat) voice, scream the following: I’m going to fucking kill you. OMG. When did you get here? I’m going to fucking kill you. Why did you not tell me you were coming? OMG. I can’t believe you’re here, this can’t be possible, but I don’t fucking care since you are! I will fucking kill you when I see you!!!!! Check.
– Finish my crap on the computer, open up my packages, and sleep for a busy day tomorrow. Check.
*stops hyperventilating* Wow. What a surprise. I cannot believe she’s here. OMG. She’s here until February 26. If I disappear, you know what I’m doing. OMFG. Somebody up there loves me. I don’t know who or what, but they do. Oh man. The next ten days will be absolutely, positively, infinitely awesome that words will fail me. Instead, I will squeal and scream like the bloody idiot I am.