This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
* Music was fairly interesting.
* Character designs were intriguing… as someone on the net said, very Tim Burton-esque.
* Funghi was so adorable but useless for the most part.
* Loved Cromwell’s dry sense of humour and butler-esque language.
* The Cornstalker was on crack.
* Inspector Daria reminded me of Jesse and James from Pokemons.
* Not playing the prequel didn’t help.
* Some of the characters were aggravating. *coughs* Penelope comes into my mind. Along with that stupid turkey of a mayor.
* How come certain things had to be touched in a specific spot to activate it? Blargh.
* It was kind of frustrating to read both the top and bottom screen text. But I did like reading Mackenzie’s thoughts; reminded me of Phoenix Wright’s thoughts and all in parentheses.
* Too short. Finished it in 9 hours. Wished it was a bit longer.
* The storylines felt … poorly transitioned. In the final case, when it ended, I was like WTF?! That was the ending?
* I wanted to bang my head on the wall since the characters in the games were quite clueless and stupid. Like the real identity of The Cornstalker… ARE THEY BLIND?!
By now, I’ve played three different adventure, point/click games. Of all them, nothing comes up to par as Phoenix Wright, and I am DYING to have that third installment. I am going through a PW-deprivation stage. Anyway, Touch Detective 2 1/2 was okay. Not great, but all right.