This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
Today begins the official summer vacation for the school I work at. So no more subbing for two months. Yay. I can regain my sanity. Not. It’s not going to be much of a vacation in my opinion. Aside from taking that Saturday Jazz class and writing a 10-15 page paper by July 28, the main thing on my agenda is…
Dun. Dun. Dun…….. Find a new job. Oi. X_X;; I already applied to several places, got rejected from a bunch of them, but I did get a interview this week. Not sure if I’ll get a callback, though. I am not too torn up on the rejections, but I seriously need to find a new job by December, and already I am somewhat panicking.
But to look on the bright side, I’m hoping this abundance of free time will allow me to catch up on doing a bunch of stuff like:
* Read Galapagos, Cat’s Cradle, and Slapstick by Kurt Vonnegut.
* Read All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque.
* Read A Room with a View and finish up Maurice by E.M. Forster
* Finish up 1984 by George Orwell and other books that I am bound to want to read.
* Finish up Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time and Phantasy Star IV, both of which I am close to completing.
* Start on other games like Star Ocean 3, Phoenix Wright I and II, Ar Tonelico, Suikoden IV, and other games I cannot remember.
* Watch a heck of a lot of animes and movies.
* Read a bunch of mangas.
* And whatever website related stuff I need to do….
Along with those for my summer agenda, I HAVE TO READ the last Harry Potter book. July 21… HURRY UP!