This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
Yesterday was a great example on how the simplest things made my day and un-made my day.
* While walking to Dragon Hill Lodge, I was talking to Sarah on my cellphone, and I looked down. Lo and behold, I found a 1000 won bill, equivalent to about $1 USD. Kind of like finding a penny but with more value. ^_^ Not everyday do I find money on the ground. Of course my greedy side was saying, “too bad it wasn’t like ten bucks or something.” Ah well.
* I was picked for the “Consider Yourself Quoted” at Rice Bowl Journals. How awesome is that? :3 If my stuff is deemingly quotable, then I guess it is!
* Dealing with a tough class always puts me on the edge. Being a substitute teacher wears me out on certain days. Yesterday was one of them. Even though the teacher warned me about the class, I still was hoping it’d be easier than she said. Nope. I changed my tactics; made them do more work than the teacher originally assigned, and said if you don’t do it, I’ll give detentions after school. Bottom of the line, I talked to the teacher after school, and she approved what I did with them. Then she said what I didn’t expect to hear, “With just that one class, you definitely earned your half-day pay.” That made me feel better.
* Then, still feeling like crap, I went to the band room and pounded away on the piano. That made me feel heck of a lot better. Playing the piano is a great stress reliever. Actually playing any instrument is.
* The Math exam was a pure waste of my effort. I didn’t finish most of the problems, having the case of brain fart, and it took me almost two hours to do complete only like 13 problems out of 25. I be pathetic… *sighs*
* All in all, some things made my day, and some things somewhat ruined it. Ah well. Now to work on my online class assignment and make a new fanlisting. If I can get in the mood.