This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
Just wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for many things. Many things such as:
* My parents who put up with me in the house.
* My friends who keep me sane through my hectic working/school life.
* The teachers who allow me to sub for them.
* My computer!!!
* My video games/animes/mangas.
* And just for being alive.
^_^ Hee hee. My Thanksgiving plans is to spend the night at a friend’s house, doing anime/video game marathons. Woot.
And erm… I don’t know what’s up with my WordPress, but if your comments are being treated like spams or whatnot, please ignore that. I check the spam section a lot, and I know how to change it from spam to non-spam crap in the MYSQL, so just wait and your comments will show up. *kicks her blogging programme for being picky* Just letting you guys know that.