This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
I cannot wait till this horrid week is over. Well, it’s not that bad, but it sure at the moment seems like it.
At least I got one hurdle over, and that’s my Korean midterm tonight. I ended up with a 96. And I only studied, what? 15 minutes? Puhahaha. x_x;;
Aside from that, here’s the rest of this week’s plan.
* Subbing all week for Choir teacher.
* Korean Midterm on Monday: DONE!!!
* Korean class on Wednesday.
* Biology Lab Thursday.
* Make-up Bio lab on Friday NIGHT. (Ewwww….)
* English class on Saturday.
* English midterm due by Sunday afternoon.
OI. Now I finally understand the implication of midterm and final weeks. >_<;; And I'm working? It's horrid. Damn. Well... the working part will be alright I guess. I can use some of the time while subbing to do my homeworks/studying. *sighs* I want this week to end, NOW.