This post is old, so what you see here may not reflect my current opinion and mindset, certain information may be outdated, and links may be broken.
Shopping online is fucking addictive! After getting my first paycheque and now am waiting forever for the next one since they submitted my time late, and thus this is the first time I’m having trouble with paycheque, I’ve went a bit splurgy online.
From Torrid, this is what I got:
Black and White Hibiscus Skirt
White Shirt to match the skirt above.
Black Shirt. This shirt is perfect for my black skirt and the shoes I have. ^_^ Whee! I had that nice skirt, but no real shirts to wear it with and now I do!
I had to freaking call them because if I were to pay by money order I had to call their toll free # which isn’t free for me here! I do hope they change their buying systems soon. All together, with shipping, that added to up $113.20.
And then I found an anime series I wanted for a rather good sum of money!
Kare Kano DVD Collection for $96.71 bucks. Whoo hoo. ^_^ Preodering is something I can do now… since daddy doesn’t have a credit card and he didn’t want to preorder me anything with the card. Boo for him… But oh well!
So all together that is like…$209.91. OUUUUUUUUUUCH. No online splurging for now. But it’s worth it! And it’s my money after all! Mwahaha!
And now I have the interview question ready, if the voluteers still want to do it… Click more please!
1. From what you know of history, who do you think was the “best” president and the “worst” president and why?
2. Using indepth explanation, who is your idol?
3. What one historical place would you want to visit outside of the United States?
4. If you were offered $50,000 or 50,000 mangas of your choice, which would you choose?
5. Do you think the chicken came from the egg or the egg came from the chicken?
1. Which not-so-popular movie should have gotten more recognition in your opinion and why?
2. Most of the movies based off of books are done horribly and usually the books ends up always being better. Which movie do you think is as good as the book or surpasses it?
3. If you were told you had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
4. What do you think happened if Aliens do visit Earth? A full blown ‘Independence Day’ kind of situation or something more mellow and we cooperate somehow?
5. If you could change one thing you regret in life, what would it be?